Terms and Conditions
Learn with Nancie - Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the Learn with Nancie website ("the Site") operated by Learn with Nancie ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Site.
1. Intellectual Property
All content available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Learn with Nancie or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Learn with Nancie's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
- This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Learn with Nancie's website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- The materials on Learn with Nancie's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Learn with Nancie makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Learn with Nancie does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Learn with Nancie or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Learn with Nancie's website, even if Learn with Nancie or a Learn with Nancie authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Learn with Nancie's website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Learn with Nancie does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Learn with Nancie may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
Learn with Nancie has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Learn with Nancie of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
8. Changes to Terms
Learn with Nancie reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our Site after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Site.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these terms will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting Learn with Nancie.